SE 2 – Regional Process Owner (RPO)
Division SE2: Sales Europe 2
Subsidiary LRI (50%) and LRCH (50%)
Based in the Padova region
Reports to: Director of division SE2
L&R develops, manufactures, and distribute medical devices throughout the world.
As RPO (Regional Process Owner) you will have a general overview of all business processes of L&R Italy and Switzerland, reporting directly to the Director of the division SE2. You will be responsible for the further development of local processes in close cooperation with corporate organizational units and the headquarters. You have to support the local key user and make sure the local organization uses the existing IT-solutions, IT-tools and IT-applications in the best way. You will support in developing new tools and processes.
- Work with the local key user to enhance current processes and to improve the user services;
- Analyze existing processes to fulfill local market and organizational requirements, to identify gaps and to take adequate measures to close them;
- Creation of detailed described requirements/specifications regarding the enhancements of processes and IT-applications;
- Responsibility for IT and process-oriented trainings for local key user;
- Coordination of test activities with the key users,
- 2nd level support for all key users in the aligned subsidiaries;
- Close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (like 3rd party providers);
- Transfer of knowledge and skills to the local organization, forwarding and explaining of new features, functionalities, processes and solutions to the local key user;
- Secure timely processing of defined local projects and tasks (IT, processes);
- Communicate regularly with the director of division SE2 and the local General Managers on running and planned project activities.
- Bachelor in computer science or business economics;
- MBA or equivalent;
- Good language skills in English, German language is an advance;
- Willingness for increased travel activities;
- General affinity for IT and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office;
- First experiences with ERP systems and interest in business processes;
- Ability to support IT / process-oriented projects in close cooperation and communication with corporate departments;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills;
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
Le ricerche sono volte a candidati di entrambi i sessi; Legge 903/77;
Autorizzazione Ministero del Lavoro n° 1120 – SG del 26/11/2004.